Monday, December 15, 2008
Final Blog Post
ITX was a great class for me to take. I have never felt that I am an expert user of technology but I definitely understand how important it is. ITX showed me many more practical applications technology has in the workplace and everyday life. In recent years I have been slightly opposed to changes in my technology use. When I got office 2007 at home I briefly considered downgrading to 2003 because I didn’t want to put in the time to relearn the applications. I was also weary of using social networking sites because I didn’t know about the practical applications of them. ITX has encouraged me to embrace new technology and use it to advance my knowledge, career, and life. Technology will always be advancing and if I remain stagnant and fail to stay up-to-date I will be left behind. And last but not least….it was a very fun class..there were always interesting stories and fun facts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment