Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Careers in CIS
I admit I dropped the ball. I lost track of how many CIS presentations there were and the Chris Penn presentation was the first one I went to and there were no more after that. However I did view the Careers in CIS presentation on slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/checkmark/careers-in-cis-presentation . Wow there are a lot of careers in computers. The starting salary stat was particularly interesting. A 28% increase in starting salary would be nice. With so many different options it would not be hard to find a good one for me. Since I’m not quite sure what I want to do after college I might want to consider a career in CIS, especialy with that extra %28. Perhaps I'll get a CIS minor to complement another major. I should definetly use what I learn about technology to keep track of thing I need to get done. Maby then I won't forget to go to CIS presentations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment