Tuesday, September 16, 2008
CCleaner SuperAntispyware
Ccleaner and SuperAntispyware have been great so far. SuperAntispyware http://www.superantispyware.com/ found a Google ad application that I was really surprised about. It must have come along with chrome. I think Google must use it to help select which advertisements to show you. They gain from it because they can tell potential clients that they gear advertisements to the customer’s personal information. You get adware and spyware when you download things. I was surprised that I had 11 things come up in the spyware search, I don’t think I even downloaded 11 things but when I looked at what they were it made sense. I don’t think all spyware or adware is particularly dangerous to a PC it probably just depends on who is controlling it and to what extent it takes information and uses memory. Spy ware might be more problematic if it was used to record keystrokes or steal your IP address.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment