Friday, September 12, 2008

About Gettin JINGy with it

I learned alot about computers from useing Jing and CrossLoop. There are an infinite number of aplications for tools like this. From businesses customer support systems to just one friend showing another how to do something. I also thought about how fun using Jing could potentialy be. If one used Jing while playing games they could post their acomplishments to the web or send it to friends. I once saw a video on youtube where a guy painted a perfect car using microsoft paint. I always wondered how he captured his actions on the screen and then sped them up. He must have used a program like Jing. I think I'll use both these programs (or at least ones like them) outside of IT class. Knowing that usefull free software like this is readaly available will make me look for an easier solution to a complex task later if i am faced with one. There could have been other ways to preform the functions of Jing i.e. using a camera. But the ease and availability of this program was perfect for the project that was presented.

No comments: