Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Presentation
I thought Pistachio’s presentation was very interesting. I started thinking about all the applications Twitter could have in the business world. I like how through her answering the questions we really got a sense of how she did her job and how she made a business out of consulting on Twitter. There were some good quotes that were part of the take home message for me. “Why do you rob a bank? Because that’s where the money is” was pretty funny and something like “if you have something that you really need to do… just do it.” Two of my classmates also thought these messages were good and tweeted them which reinforced their importance to me once again. She was very charismatic I can see why she would be a fantastic consultant on anything she was knowledgeable about but because she is so passionate about the future of web applications like this it makes her even more qualified to consult on Twitter. Therefore it might be her passion that makes her successful. Which I believe is the biggest message of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment